KMPlayer Toolbar Updater
KMPlayer Toolbar Updater is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall KMPlayer Toolbar Updater from your systemAsk.com
. More data about Ask.com can be found here
. Usually the KMPlayer Toolbar Updater application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Ask.com\Updater directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall KMPlayer Toolbar Updater by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Ask.com\Updater\Updater.exe -uninstall. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Updater.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.33 MB (1391272 bytes) on disk.
KMPlayer Toolbar Updater is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.33 MB (1391272
bytes) on disk:
The current page applies to KMPlayer Toolbar Updater version 18.104.22.16807
only. You can find below a few links to other KMPlayer Toolbar Updater versions:
...click to view all...
KMPlayer Toolbar Updater has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Usually the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
KMPlayer Toolbar Updater is a program marketed by Ask.com. Frequently, users decide to erase it. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase KMPlayer Toolbar Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall KMPlayer Toolbar Updater from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find KMPlayer Toolbar Updater or simply click the Search feature and type in "KMPlayer Toolbar Updater". If it is installed on your PC the KMPlayer Toolbar Updater program will be found automatically. After you select KMPlayer Toolbar Updater in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding KMPlayer Toolbar Updater, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall KMPlayer Toolbar Updater.
8. After removing KMPlayer Toolbar Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of KMPlayer Toolbar Updater which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing KMPlayer Toolbar Updater using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall KMPlayer Toolbar Updater by Ask.com from your PC, nor are we saying that KMPlayer Toolbar Updater by Ask.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall KMPlayer Toolbar Updater in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-25 11:36:40.950