KMPlayer Toolbar Updater
KMPlayer Toolbar Updater is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall KMPlayer Toolbar Updater from your PCAsk.com
. You can find out more on Ask.com or check for application updates here
. KMPlayer Toolbar Updater is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Ask.com\Updater directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files\Ask.com\Updater\Updater.exe -uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall KMPlayer Toolbar Updater. Updater.exe is the KMPlayer Toolbar Updater's main executable file and it takes approximately 1.64 MB (1721776 bytes) on disk.
KMPlayer Toolbar Updater is comprised of the following executables which take 1.64 MB (1721776
bytes) on disk:
The current web page applies to KMPlayer Toolbar Updater version 22.214.171.124235
alone. For other KMPlayer Toolbar Updater versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall KMPlayer Toolbar Updater.Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
KMPlayer Toolbar Updater is an application offered by the software company Ask.com. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall KMPlayer Toolbar Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove KMPlayer Toolbar Updater from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate KMPlayer Toolbar Updater or simply click the Search field and type in "KMPlayer Toolbar Updater". The KMPlayer Toolbar Updater application will be found very quickly. After you click KMPlayer Toolbar Updater in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding KMPlayer Toolbar Updater, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall KMPlayer Toolbar Updater.
8. After uninstalling KMPlayer Toolbar Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong KMPlayer Toolbar Updater that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing KMPlayer Toolbar Updater with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall KMPlayer Toolbar Updater by Ask.com from your PC, we are not saying that KMPlayer Toolbar Updater by Ask.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall KMPlayer Toolbar Updater supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 11:29:54.460