KMPlayer Toolbar Updater
This page is about KMPlayer Toolbar Updater for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall KMPlayer Toolbar Updater from your PCAsk.com
. More information about Ask.com can be read here
. KMPlayer Toolbar Updater is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com\Updater folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling KMPlayer Toolbar Updater is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com\Updater\Updater.exe -uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. KMPlayer Toolbar Updater's primary file takes about 1.57 MB (1645856 bytes) and is called Updater.exe.
KMPlayer Toolbar Updater is composed of the following executables which take 1.57 MB (1645856
bytes) on disk:
The current web page applies to KMPlayer Toolbar Updater version 220.127.116.11141
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of KMPlayer Toolbar Updater:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Registry keys:
KMPlayer Toolbar Updater is an application released by the software company Ask.com. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove KMPlayer Toolbar Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall KMPlayer Toolbar Updater from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate KMPlayer Toolbar Updater or simply click the Search feature and type in "KMPlayer Toolbar Updater". If it is installed on your PC the KMPlayer Toolbar Updater program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click KMPlayer Toolbar Updater in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about KMPlayer Toolbar Updater, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall KMPlayer Toolbar Updater.
8. After uninstalling KMPlayer Toolbar Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong KMPlayer Toolbar Updater which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing KMPlayer Toolbar Updater with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove KMPlayer Toolbar Updater by Ask.com from your PC, nor are we saying that KMPlayer Toolbar Updater by Ask.com is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove KMPlayer Toolbar Updater supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 15:42:19.777