KMPlayer Toolbar Updater
This page is about KMPlayer Toolbar Updater for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall KMPlayer Toolbar Updater from your PCAsk.com
. You can find out more on Ask.com or check for application updates here
. Usually the KMPlayer Toolbar Updater program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Ask.com\Updater directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for KMPlayer Toolbar Updater is C:\Program Files\Ask.com\Updater\Updater.exe -uninstall. The application's main executable file is labeled Updater.exe and occupies 1.64 MB (1721776 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with KMPlayer Toolbar Updater. They take about 1.64 MB (1721776
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168269
of KMPlayer Toolbar Updater. Click on the links below for other KMPlayer Toolbar Updater versions:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry entries can not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove KMPlayer Toolbar Updater from your PC.Registry keys:
KMPlayer Toolbar Updater is an application offered by the software company Ask.com. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove KMPlayer Toolbar Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase KMPlayer Toolbar Updater from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find KMPlayer Toolbar Updater or simply click the Search feature and type in "KMPlayer Toolbar Updater". The KMPlayer Toolbar Updater application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select KMPlayer Toolbar Updater in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about KMPlayer Toolbar Updater, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall KMPlayer Toolbar Updater.
8. After removing KMPlayer Toolbar Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of KMPlayer Toolbar Updater that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing KMPlayer Toolbar Updater with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove KMPlayer Toolbar Updater by Ask.com from your PC, we are not saying that KMPlayer Toolbar Updater by Ask.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove KMPlayer Toolbar Updater in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-24 06:58:25.983