KMPlayer Toolbar Updater
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall KMPlayer Toolbar Updater for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall KMPlayer Toolbar Updater from your PCAsk.com
. More info about Ask.com can be read here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com\Updater folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling KMPlayer Toolbar Updater is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com\Updater\Updater.exe -uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.57 MB (1644744 bytes) on disk and is labeled Updater.exe.
KMPlayer Toolbar Updater contains of the executables below. They take 1.57 MB (1644744
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to KMPlayer Toolbar Updater version 22.214.171.12489
only. You can find below a few links to other KMPlayer Toolbar Updater releases:
...click to view all...
KMPlayer Toolbar Updater has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com\Updater\Updater.exe
KMPlayer Toolbar Updater is a program marketed by the software company Ask.com. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove KMPlayer Toolbar Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove KMPlayer Toolbar Updater from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate KMPlayer Toolbar Updater or simply activate the Search feature and type in "KMPlayer Toolbar Updater". The KMPlayer Toolbar Updater app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click KMPlayer Toolbar Updater in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about KMPlayer Toolbar Updater, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall KMPlayer Toolbar Updater.
8. After uninstalling KMPlayer Toolbar Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of KMPlayer Toolbar Updater which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing KMPlayer Toolbar Updater using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove KMPlayer Toolbar Updater by Ask.com from your PC, nor are we saying that KMPlayer Toolbar Updater by Ask.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove KMPlayer Toolbar Updater supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 16:38:15.050