This page contains detailed information on how to remove Grammarly for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Grammarly from your PCGrammarly
. More data about Grammarly can be seen here
. Grammarly is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Grammarly directory, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Grammarly by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Grammarly\Update.exe --uninstall. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named squirrel.exe and occupies 1.45 MB (1518648 bytes).
Grammarly is composed of the following executables which take 53.53 MB (56134312
bytes) on disk:
- squirrel.exe (1.45 MB)
- Grammarly.exe (50.64 MB)
The current web page applies to Grammarly version 1.4.21
only. For more Grammarly versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Grammarly is a program offered by Grammarly. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to remove Grammarly is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Grammarly from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Grammarly or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Grammarly". If it exists on your system the Grammarly program will be found automatically. After you select Grammarly in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Grammarly, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Grammarly.
8. After uninstalling Grammarly, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Grammarly that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Grammarly using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Grammarly by Grammarly from your PC, nor are we saying that Grammarly by Grammarly is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Grammarly supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 12:21:26.127