Grammarly is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Grammarly from your PCGrammarly
. You can read more on Grammarly or check for application updates here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GrammarlyForWindows directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Grammarly by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GrammarlyForWindows\Update.exe --uninstall. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. squirrel.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.46 MB (1529912 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Grammarly. They occupy 57.52 MB (60318376
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.46 MB)
- GrammarlyForWindows.exe (54.61 MB)
The current page applies to Grammarly version 1.5.27
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Grammarly:
...click to view all...
Grammarly is an application marketed by the software company Grammarly. Some computer users try to erase this application. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY action to erase Grammarly is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Grammarly with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Grammarly or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Grammarly". If it is installed on your PC the Grammarly program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Grammarly in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Grammarly, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Grammarly.
8. After removing Grammarly, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Grammarly which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Grammarly with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Grammarly by Grammarly from your computer, nor are we saying that Grammarly by Grammarly is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Grammarly supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-02 18:05:02.743