This info is about Grammarly for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Grammarly from your PCGrammarly
. Go over here
for more information on Grammarly. The program is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GrammarlyForWindows directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. Grammarly's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GrammarlyForWindows\Update.exe. Grammarly's primary file takes about 280.58 KB (287312 bytes) and is named GrammarlyForWindows.exe.
Grammarly installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 51.03 MB (53503808
bytes) on disk.
- GrammarlyForWindows.exe (280.58 KB)
- Update.exe (1.73 MB)
- GrammarlyForWindows.exe (47.25 MB)
- squirrel.exe (1.77 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5.50
of Grammarly. Click on the links below for other Grammarly versions:
...click to view all...
Grammarly is an application offered by Grammarly. Some computer users want to erase this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Grammarly is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Grammarly with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Grammarly or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Grammarly". If it is installed on your PC the Grammarly program will be found automatically. When you select Grammarly in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Grammarly, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Grammarly.
8. After uninstalling Grammarly, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Grammarly that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Grammarly using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Grammarly by Grammarly from your PC, nor are we saying that Grammarly by Grammarly is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Grammarly supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-21 13:01:13.390