Game Booster is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Game Booster from your systemIObit
. Further information on IObit can be found here
. You can read more about on Game Booster at http://www.iobit.com/
. Game Booster is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\IObit\Game Booster folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Game Booster is C:\Program Files\IObit\Game Booster\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. GameBooster.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.72 MB (3903832 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Game Booster. They take about 7.06 MB (7399992
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoUpdate.exe (873.84 KB)
- Boost.exe (222.84 KB)
- FreeSoftwareDownloader.exe (553.84 KB)
- GameBooster.exe (3.72 MB)
- GameBox.exe (403.34 KB)
- gbinit.exe (43.64 KB)
- TaskSchedule.exe (161.84 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Game Booster. For more Game Booster versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Game Booster we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were found:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Game Booster:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Game Booster 3
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Game Booster 3\Boost.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Game Booster 3\GameBooster.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Game Booster 3\GameBox.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Game Booster 3\LatestGames\1.png
Game Booster is a program marketed by IObit. Some people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove Game Booster is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Game Booster from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Game Booster or simply activate the Search field and type in "Game Booster". If it is installed on your PC the Game Booster program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Game Booster in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Game Booster, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Game Booster:
- The software company is: http://www.iobit.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\IObit\Game Booster\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Game Booster.
8. After uninstalling Game Booster, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Game Booster which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Game Booster using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Game Booster by IObit from your computer, nor are we saying that Game Booster by IObit is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Game Booster in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:30:10.727