This info is about Game Booster for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Game Booster from your computerIObit
. Additional info about IObit can be seen here
. Click on http://www.iobit.com/
to get more details about Game Booster on IObit's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\IObit\Game Booster directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files\IObit\Game Booster\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Game Booster. The application's main executable file occupies 1.56 MB (1636696 bytes) on disk and is labeled GameBooster.exe.
Game Booster installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.90 MB (3044048
bytes) on disk.
- GameBooster.exe (1.56 MB)
- gbinit.exe (45.77 KB)
- gbtray.exe (171.77 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Game Booster. You can find below info on other application versions of Game Booster:
...click to view all...
Game Booster is a program by the software company IObit. Some people try to erase this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Game Booster is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Game Booster from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Game Booster or simply activate the Search field and type in "Game Booster". If it exists on your system the Game Booster application will be found automatically. When you select Game Booster in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Game Booster, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Game Booster:
- The software company is: http://www.iobit.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\IObit\Game Booster\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Game Booster.
8. After uninstalling Game Booster, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Game Booster that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Game Booster with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Game Booster by IObit from your PC, nor are we saying that Game Booster by IObit is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Game Booster supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-04 14:21:55.003