You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Game Booster for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Game Booster from your computerIObit
. Take a look here
for more information on IObit. More details about Game Booster can be seen at http://www.iobit.com/
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\IObit\Game Booster directory (same installation drive as Windows). Game Booster's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\IObit\Game Booster\unins000.exe. GameBooster.exe is the Game Booster's primary executable file and it takes around 1.55 MB (1626456 bytes) on disk.
Game Booster installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.89 MB (3033808
bytes) on disk.
- GameBooster.exe (1.55 MB)
- gbinit.exe (45.77 KB)
- gbtray.exe (171.77 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This info is about Game Booster version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Game Booster:
...click to view all...
Game Booster is a program offered by the software company IObit. Sometimes, users try to erase it. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Game Booster is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Game Booster from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Game Booster or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Game Booster". If it exists on your system the Game Booster application will be found automatically. When you select Game Booster in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Game Booster, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Game Booster:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.iobit.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\IObit\Game Booster\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Game Booster.
8. After uninstalling Game Booster, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Game Booster that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Game Booster using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Game Booster by IObit from your computer, we are not saying that Game Booster by IObit is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Game Booster in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-06 13:41:05.490