This page is about Game Booster for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Game Booster from your PCIObit
. Additional info about IObit can be read here
. Click on http://www.iobit.com/
to get more data about Game Booster on IObit's website. Game Booster is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Game Booster folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Game Booster is C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Game Booster\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Game Booster's primary file takes about 3.93 MB (4119896 bytes) and its name is GameBooster.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Game Booster. They take about 50.87 MB (53340648
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoUpdate.exe (979.84 KB)
- Boost.exe (188.84 KB)
- GameBooster.exe (3.93 MB)
- gbinit.exe (45.84 KB)
- gbtray.exe (667.34 KB)
- TaskSchedule.exe (134.34 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- GB_FreeSoftwareDownloader.exe (991.34 KB)
- ASCSetup.exe (42.88 MB)
This data is about Game Booster version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other Game Booster versions:
...click to view all...
Game Booster is a program released by the software company IObit. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to remove Game Booster is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Game Booster from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Game Booster or simply activate the Search field and type in "Game Booster". The Game Booster program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Game Booster in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Game Booster, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Game Booster:
- The publisher is: http://www.iobit.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Game Booster\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Game Booster.
8. After removing Game Booster, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Game Booster which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Game Booster using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Game Booster by IObit from your computer, we are not saying that Game Booster by IObit is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Game Booster supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-08 19:01:48.547