Game Booster is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Game Booster from your systemIObit
. More information on IObit can be found here
. Click on http://www.iobit.com/
to get more info about Game Booster on IObit's website. Usually the Game Booster program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Game Booster directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Game Booster by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Game Booster\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. GameBooster.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.93 MB (4119896 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Game Booster. They take about 7.99 MB (8377024
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoUpdate.exe (979.84 KB)
- Boost.exe (188.84 KB)
- GameBooster.exe (3.93 MB)
- gbinit.exe (45.84 KB)
- gbtray.exe (667.34 KB)
- TaskSchedule.exe (134.34 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- GB_FreeSoftwareDownloader.exe (991.34 KB)
This info is about Game Booster version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Game Booster:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Game Booster we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Game Booster:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Game Booster:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Game Booster
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Game Booster\gbtray.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Game Booster\rtl120.bpl
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Game Booster\sqlite3.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Game Booster\vcl120.bpl
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Game Booster_is1
Game Booster is an application by IObit. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to remove Game Booster is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Game Booster with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Game Booster or simply click the Search field and type in "Game Booster". The Game Booster application will be found automatically. When you select Game Booster in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Game Booster, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Game Booster:
- The publisher is: http://www.iobit.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Game Booster\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Game Booster.
8. After uninstalling Game Booster, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Game Booster that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Game Booster using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Game Booster by IObit from your computer, nor are we saying that Game Booster by IObit is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Game Booster supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 22:25:31.673