Game Booster is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Game Booster from your systemIObit
. More data about IObit can be found here
. More details about the software Game Booster can be seen at http://www.iobit.com/
. Usually the Game Booster application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Game Booster directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Game Booster by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Game Booster\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled GameBooster.exe and its approximative size is 4.00 MB (4198232 bytes).
Game Booster contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.02 MB (7359400
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoUpdate.exe (1.02 MB)
- Boost.exe (187.34 KB)
- GameBooster.exe (4.00 MB)
- gbinit.exe (45.84 KB)
- gbtray.exe (416.84 KB)
- TaskSchedule.exe (161.84 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.20 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Game Booster. You can find here a few links to other Game Booster releases:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Game Booster you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Game Booster from your computer:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Game Booster:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Game Booster
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Game Booster\GameBooster.exe.BAK
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Game Booster\iobit.game.booster.v18.104.22.168-patch.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Game Booster\LatestNews\imagenews.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Game Booster\LatestNews\LatestNews.ini
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Game Booster\GameBooster.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Game Booster\GameBooster.exe.FriendlyAppName
Game Booster is a program offered by IObit. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Game Booster is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Game Booster from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Game Booster or simply activate the Search field and type in "Game Booster". If it is installed on your PC the Game Booster application will be found very quickly. After you click Game Booster in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Game Booster, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Game Booster:
- The software company is: http://www.iobit.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Game Booster\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Game Booster.
8. After uninstalling Game Booster, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Game Booster which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Game Booster using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Game Booster by IObit from your computer, we are not saying that Game Booster by IObit is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Game Booster in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 11:13:41.193