This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Game Booster for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Game Booster from your PCIObit
. More data about IObit can be found here
. Click on http://www.iobit.com/
to get more info about Game Booster on IObit's website. Game Booster is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Game Booster folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. Game Booster's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Game Booster\unins000.exe. GameBooster.exe is the Game Booster's main executable file and it occupies close to 1.56 MB (1638232 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Game Booster. They occupy about 2.90 MB (3045656
bytes) on disk.
- GameBooster.exe (1.56 MB)
- gbinit.exe (45.77 KB)
- gbtray.exe (171.84 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Game Booster. You can find below info on other versions of Game Booster:
...click to view all...
Game Booster is a program released by the software company IObit. Frequently, people want to erase it. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY way to erase Game Booster is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Game Booster from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Game Booster or simply activate the Search field and type in "Game Booster". The Game Booster application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Game Booster in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Game Booster, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Game Booster:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.iobit.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Game Booster\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Game Booster.
8. After removing Game Booster, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Game Booster which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Game Booster with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Game Booster by IObit from your PC, we are not saying that Game Booster by IObit is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Game Booster supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-12 08:42:15.753