Game Booster is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Game Booster from your computerIObit
. Check out here
where you can get more info on IObit. More details about Game Booster can be seen at http://www.iobit.com/
. Usually the Game Booster program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Game Booster folder, depending on the user's option during install. Game Booster's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Game Booster\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.57 MB (1644888 bytes) on disk and is titled GameBooster.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Game Booster. They take about 2.93 MB (3067600
bytes) on disk.
- GameBooster.exe (1.57 MB)
- gbinit.exe (45.77 KB)
- gbtray.exe (171.77 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This info is about Game Booster version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find here a few links to other Game Booster versions:
...click to view all...
Game Booster is a program released by IObit. Some people choose to uninstall it. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall Game Booster is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Game Booster from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Game Booster or simply activate the Search field and type in "Game Booster". If it exists on your system the Game Booster application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Game Booster in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Game Booster, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Game Booster:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.iobit.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Game Booster\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Game Booster.
8. After removing Game Booster, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Game Booster which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Game Booster with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Game Booster by IObit from your PC, we are not saying that Game Booster by IObit is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Game Booster in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 22:59:02.090