Express Find is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Express Find from your systemExpress Find
. Additional info about Express Find can be read here
. Detailed information about Express Find can be found at http://www.myexpressfind.com/support
. Express Find is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Express Find directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. Express Find's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Express Find\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Express Find's primary executable file and it takes around 303.85 KB (311144 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Express Find. They occupy about 827.35 KB (847208
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.85 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5558.31669
of Express Find. For other Express Find versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Express Find is a program offered by Express Find. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Express Find is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Express Find with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Express Find or simply activate the Search field and type in "Express Find". If it exists on your system the Express Find application will be found very quickly. After you select Express Find in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Express Find, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Express Find:
- The publisher is: http://www.myexpressfind.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Express Find\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Express Find.
8. After uninstalling Express Find, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Express Find which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Express Find with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Express Find by Express Find from your computer, nor are we saying that Express Find by Express Find is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Express Find supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-22 00:40:08.220