This page contains thorough information on how to remove Express Find for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Express Find from your PCExpress Find
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Express Find. Click on http://www.myexpressfind.com/support
to get more facts about Express Find on Express Find's website. Express Find is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Express Find directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files\Express Find\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Express Find. The program's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and occupies 303.85 KB (311144 bytes).
The executables below are part of Express Find. They occupy an average of 827.35 KB (847208
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.85 KB)
The current web page applies to Express Find version 2.0.5577.37113
alone. Click on the links below for other Express Find versions:
...click to view all...
Express Find is a program offered by the software company Express Find. Frequently, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase Express Find is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Express Find using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Express Find or simply click the Search feature and type in "Express Find". If it is installed on your PC the Express Find application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Express Find in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Express Find, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Express Find:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.myexpressfind.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Express Find\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Express Find.
8. After uninstalling Express Find, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Express Find which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Express Find with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Express Find by Express Find from your PC, nor are we saying that Express Find by Express Find is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Express Find in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-24 07:10:15.880