This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Express Find for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Express Find from your PCExpress Find
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Express Find. Detailed information about Express Find can be seen at http://www.myexpressfind.com/support
. Express Find is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Express Find directory, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall Express Find by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Express Find\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 303.85 KB (311144 bytes).
Express Find installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 827.35 KB (847208
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.85 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5577.20910
of Express Find. For other Express Find versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry data will not be removed when you are trying to remove Express Find from your computer.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by Express Find's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Express Find
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Express Find
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Express Find\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Express Find\Extensions\d39539bb-f65e-4088-a9d1-6e5f01a42a3e.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Express Find\Uninstaller.exe
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Express Find
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Express Find\DisplayIcon
Express Find is an application offered by Express Find. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Express Find is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Express Find from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Express Find or simply click the Search field and type in "Express Find". If it is installed on your PC the Express Find app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Express Find in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Express Find, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Express Find:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.myexpressfind.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Express Find\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Express Find.
8. After uninstalling Express Find, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Express Find which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Express Find using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Express Find by Express Find from your computer, nor are we saying that Express Find by Express Find is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Express Find in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:51:17.127