You can find on this page details on how to remove Express Find for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Express Find from your computerExpress Find
. Go over here
for more info on Express Find. Please follow http://www.myexpressfind.com/support
if you want to read more on Express Find on Express Find's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Express Find folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files\Express Find\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Express Find. The program's main executable file occupies 303.85 KB (311144 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstaller.exe.
The executables below are part of Express Find. They occupy about 827.35 KB (847208
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.85 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5576.31711
of Express Find. For other Express Find versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Express Find we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Express Find from your PC:
- C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\EXPRESS FIND
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Express Find
- C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\EXPRESS FIND\7za.exe
- C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\EXPRESS FIND\Extensions\d39539bb-f65e-4088-a9d1-6e5f01a42a3e.dll
- C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\EXPRESS FIND\Uninstaller.exe
Express Find is a program marketed by the software company Express Find. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to erase Express Find is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Express Find from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Express Find or simply activate the Search field and type in "Express Find". If it is installed on your PC the Express Find program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Express Find in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Express Find, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Express Find:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.myexpressfind.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Express Find\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Express Find.
8. After removing Express Find, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Express Find which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Express Find with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Express Find by Express Find from your computer, nor are we saying that Express Find by Express Find is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Express Find supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-13 02:04:53.313