Express Find is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Express Find from your PCExpress Find
. Open here
where you can find out more on Express Find. More details about the program Express Find can be found at http://www.myexpressfind.com/support
. Express Find is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Express Find directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Express Find is C:\Program Files (x86)\Express Find\uninstaller.exe. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 303.85 KB (311144 bytes) on disk.
Express Find contains of the executables below. They occupy 827.35 KB (847208
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.85 KB)
The current web page applies to Express Find version 2.0.5576.15509
only. You can find below info on other releases of Express Find:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Express Find.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Express Find:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Express Find
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Express Find\7za.exe
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Express Find
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Express Find\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Express Find\DisplayName
Express Find is an application released by the software company Express Find. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Express Find is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Express Find from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Express Find or simply activate the Search field and type in "Express Find". The Express Find application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Express Find in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Express Find, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Express Find:
- The publisher is: http://www.myexpressfind.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Express Find\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Express Find.
8. After removing Express Find, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Express Find that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Express Find using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Express Find by Express Find from your PC, nor are we saying that Express Find by Express Find is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Express Find supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-18 19:28:26.580