Express Find is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Express Find from your PCExpress Find
. Open here
for more details on Express Find. Click on http://www.myexpressfind.com/support
to get more details about Express Find on Express Find's website. Express Find is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Express Find folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Express Find is C:\Program Files (x86)\Express Find\uninstaller.exe. Uninstaller.exe is the Express Find's primary executable file and it occupies close to 303.84 KB (311128 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Express Find. They occupy 827.34 KB (847192
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.84 KB)
The current web page applies to Express Find version 2.0.5577.4713
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Express Find:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Express Find you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Express Find when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Express Find
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Express Find
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Express Find\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Express Find\Extensions\d39539bb-f65e-4088-a9d1-6e5f01a42a3e.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Express Find\Uninstaller.exe
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Express Find
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Express Find\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Express Find\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Express Find\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Express Find\Publisher
Express Find is a program offered by Express Find. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Express Find is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Express Find from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Express Find or simply click the Search feature and type in "Express Find". If it exists on your system the Express Find application will be found very quickly. When you click Express Find in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Express Find, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Express Find:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.myexpressfind.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Express Find\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Express Find.
8. After uninstalling Express Find, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Express Find which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Express Find using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Express Find by Express Find from your PC, we are not saying that Express Find by Express Find is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Express Find supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-22 13:20:25.260