You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Express Find for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Express Find from your systemExpress Find
. More data about Express Find can be seen here
. You can see more info on Express Find at http://www.myexpressfind.com/support
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Express Find folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Express Find\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Express Find. Express Find's primary file takes around 303.83 KB (311120 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Express Find installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 827.33 KB (847184
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.83 KB)
The current web page applies to Express Find version 2.0.5578.10113
alone. You can find below a few links to other Express Find versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Express Find you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Express Find:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Express Find
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Express Find\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Express Find\Extensions\jopnmnflenieejiolimbodncglclepck.crx
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Express Find
Express Find is a program marketed by Express Find. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Express Find is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Express Find from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Express Find or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Express Find". The Express Find program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Express Find in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Express Find, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Express Find:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.myexpressfind.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Express Find\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Express Find.
8. After removing Express Find, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Express Find which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Express Find using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Express Find by Express Find from your computer, nor are we saying that Express Find by Express Find is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Express Find in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-11 16:32:22.790