Express Find is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Express Find from your systemExpress Find
. Open here
where you can find out more on Express Find. Detailed information about Express Find can be found at http://www.myexpressfind.com/support
. Express Find is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Express Find directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Express Find is C:\Program Files (x86)\Express Find\uninstaller.exe. 7za.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
Express Find installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5557.42467
of Express Find. You can find here a few links to other Express Find releases:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Express Find you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
Express Find is a program offered by the software company Express Find. Some people try to uninstall this application. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Express Find is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Express Find from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Express Find or simply activate the Search field and type in "Express Find". If it exists on your system the Express Find application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Express Find in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Express Find, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Express Find:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.myexpressfind.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Express Find\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Express Find.
8. After removing Express Find, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Express Find which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Express Find using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Express Find by Express Find from your computer, we are not saying that Express Find by Express Find is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Express Find in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-05 14:18:33.243