Express Burn Disc Burning Software
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Express Burn Disc Burning Software for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Express Burn Disc Burning Software from your PCNCH Software
. Take a look here
for more info on NCH Software. Express Burn Disc Burning Software is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressBurn directory, regulated by the user's choice. Express Burn Disc Burning Software's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressBurn\uninst.exe. expressburn.exe is the Express Burn Disc Burning Software's primary executable file and it takes about 1.61 MB (1687556 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Express Burn Disc Burning Software. They occupy about 3.97 MB (4158584
bytes) on disk.
- burnsetup_v4.53.exe (765.11 KB)
- expressburn.exe (1.61 MB)
- uninst.exe (1.61 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.53
of Express Burn Disc Burning Software. For other Express Burn Disc Burning Software versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.The files below remain on your disk when you remove Express Burn Disc Burning Software:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\ExpressBurn\expressburn.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AcroExch.Document\Shell\Convert file type\command\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\htmlfile\shell\Convert file type\command\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\neffile\Shell\Convert image file\command\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\neffile\Shell\Create slideshow\command\
Express Burn Disc Burning Software is an application marketed by the software company NCH Software. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Express Burn Disc Burning Software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Express Burn Disc Burning Software with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Express Burn Disc Burning Software or simply click the Search feature and type in "Express Burn Disc Burning Software". If it is installed on your PC the Express Burn Disc Burning Software application will be found very quickly. When you select Express Burn Disc Burning Software in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Express Burn Disc Burning Software, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Express Burn Disc Burning Software.
8. After removing Express Burn Disc Burning Software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Express Burn Disc Burning Software which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Express Burn Disc Burning Software using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Express Burn Disc Burning Software by NCH Software from your PC, we are not saying that Express Burn Disc Burning Software by NCH Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Express Burn Disc Burning Software in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 03:26:58.607