Express Burn Disc Burning Software
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Express Burn Disc Burning Software for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Express Burn Disc Burning Software from your systemNCH Software
. More data about NCH Software can be read here
. Usually the Express Burn Disc Burning Software application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressBurn folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Express Burn Disc Burning Software's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressBurn\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is named expressburn.exe and its approximative size is 1.66 MB (1735684 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Express Burn Disc Burning Software. They take about 4.07 MB (4271224
bytes) on disk.
- burnsetup_v4.54.exe (781.11 KB)
- expressburn.exe (1.66 MB)
- uninst.exe (1.66 MB)
This data is about Express Burn Disc Burning Software version 4.54
alone. Click on the links below for other Express Burn Disc Burning Software versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Express Burn Disc Burning Software you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
Express Burn Disc Burning Software is an application marketed by the software company NCH Software. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to uninstall Express Burn Disc Burning Software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Express Burn Disc Burning Software using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Express Burn Disc Burning Software or simply activate the Search field and type in "Express Burn Disc Burning Software". The Express Burn Disc Burning Software program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Express Burn Disc Burning Software in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Express Burn Disc Burning Software, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Express Burn Disc Burning Software.
8. After uninstalling Express Burn Disc Burning Software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Express Burn Disc Burning Software that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Express Burn Disc Burning Software using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Express Burn Disc Burning Software by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that Express Burn Disc Burning Software by NCH Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Express Burn Disc Burning Software supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 03:44:16.550