Express Burn Disc Burning Software
This web page is about Express Burn Disc Burning Software for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Express Burn Disc Burning Software from your PCNCH Software
. Further information on NCH Software can be seen here
. Express Burn Disc Burning Software is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Swift Sound\ExpressBurn directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Express Burn Disc Burning Software is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Swift Sound\ExpressBurn\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Express Burn Disc Burning Software's primary file takes around 1.19 MB (1249284 bytes) and is named expressburn.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Express Burn Disc Burning Software. They take 2.88 MB (3017848
bytes) on disk.
- burnsetup_v4.39.exe (507.11 KB)
- expressburn.exe (1.19 MB)
- uninst.exe (1.19 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.39
of Express Burn Disc Burning Software. Click on the links below for other Express Burn Disc Burning Software versions:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and Windows registry data will not be deleted when you are trying to remove Express Burn Disc Burning Software from your computer.Directories that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk by Express Burn Disc Burning Software's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\NCH SWIFT SOUND\EXPRESSBURN
Additional registry values that are not removed:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All UserNames\Start Menu\Προγράμματα\Express Burn Disc Burning Software.lnk
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\NCH SWIFT SOUND\EXPRESSBURN\burnsetup_v4.39.exe
- C:\Program Files\NCH Swift Sound\ExpressBurn\expressburn.exe
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\NCH SWIFT SOUND\EXPRESSBURN\Help\advancedsettings.html
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\imgfile\Shell\Burn with Express Burn\command\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\NeroBurningROM.Files8.iso\shell\Burn with Express Burn\command\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\SystemFileAssociations\.img\Shell\Burn with Express Burn\command\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\SystemFileAssociations\.iso\Shell\Burn with Express Burn\command\
Express Burn Disc Burning Software is a program by NCH Software. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Express Burn Disc Burning Software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Express Burn Disc Burning Software from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Express Burn Disc Burning Software or simply activate the Search field and type in "Express Burn Disc Burning Software". If it is installed on your PC the Express Burn Disc Burning Software app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Express Burn Disc Burning Software in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Express Burn Disc Burning Software, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Express Burn Disc Burning Software.
8. After removing Express Burn Disc Burning Software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Express Burn Disc Burning Software that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Express Burn Disc Burning Software using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Express Burn Disc Burning Software by NCH Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Express Burn Disc Burning Software by NCH Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Express Burn Disc Burning Software in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-25 21:14:40.730