Express Burn Disc Burning Software
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Express Burn Disc Burning Software for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Express Burn Disc Burning Software from your systemNCH Software
. You can find out more on NCH Software or check for application updates here
. Express Burn Disc Burning Software is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressBurn directory, regulated by the user's option. Express Burn Disc Burning Software's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressBurn\uninst.exe. expressburn.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.68 MB (1758212 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Express Burn Disc Burning Software. They occupy about 4.11 MB (4312184
bytes) on disk.
- expressburn-4-56-2012-05-08_v4.56.exe (777.11 KB)
- expressburn.exe (1.68 MB)
- uninst.exe (1.68 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.56
of Express Burn Disc Burning Software. Click on the links below for other Express Burn Disc Burning Software versions:
...click to view all...
Express Burn Disc Burning Software is an application marketed by the software company NCH Software. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Express Burn Disc Burning Software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Express Burn Disc Burning Software with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Express Burn Disc Burning Software or simply activate the Search field and type in "Express Burn Disc Burning Software". The Express Burn Disc Burning Software program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Express Burn Disc Burning Software in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Express Burn Disc Burning Software, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Express Burn Disc Burning Software.
8. After uninstalling Express Burn Disc Burning Software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Express Burn Disc Burning Software that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Express Burn Disc Burning Software with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Express Burn Disc Burning Software by NCH Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Express Burn Disc Burning Software by NCH Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Express Burn Disc Burning Software supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 14:56:03.030