Express Burn Disc Burning Software
Express Burn Disc Burning Software is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Express Burn Disc Burning Software from your systemNCH Software
. Open here
where you can get more info on NCH Software. You can get more details related to Express Burn Disc Burning Software at www.nch.com.au/burn/support.html
. Usually the Express Burn Disc Burning Software application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressBurn directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Express Burn Disc Burning Software's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressBurn\expressburn.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 2.05 MB (2153504 bytes) on disk and is labeled expressburn.exe.
Express Burn Disc Burning Software installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.78 MB (5014216
bytes) on disk.
- expressburn.exe (2.05 MB)
- expressburnsetup_v10.03.exe (935.53 KB)
- expressburnsetup_v10.20.exe (954.53 KB)
- expressburnsetup_v9.02.exe (903.60 KB)
The current web page applies to Express Burn Disc Burning Software version 10.20
only. For more Express Burn Disc Burning Software versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Directories found on disk:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\ExpressBurn
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\ExpressBurn\expressburn.exe
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\ExpressBurn\expressburnsetup_v10.20.exe
Express Burn Disc Burning Software is a program by NCH Software. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to remove Express Burn Disc Burning Software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Express Burn Disc Burning Software with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Express Burn Disc Burning Software or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Express Burn Disc Burning Software". The Express Burn Disc Burning Software application will be found very quickly. After you select Express Burn Disc Burning Software in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Express Burn Disc Burning Software, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Express Burn Disc Burning Software:
- The web site of the application is: www.nch.com.au/burn/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressBurn\expressburn.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Express Burn Disc Burning Software.
8. After removing Express Burn Disc Burning Software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Express Burn Disc Burning Software which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Express Burn Disc Burning Software using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Express Burn Disc Burning Software by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that Express Burn Disc Burning Software by NCH Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Express Burn Disc Burning Software supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-06-16 15:40:17.153