Express Burn Disc Burning Software
You can find on this page details on how to remove Express Burn Disc Burning Software for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Express Burn Disc Burning Software from your systemNCH Software
. Go over here
where you can get more info on NCH Software. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressBurn folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Express Burn Disc Burning Software is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressBurn\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is named expressburn.exe and it has a size of 1.47 MB (1543172 bytes).
Express Burn Disc Burning Software contains of the executables below. They take 3.57 MB (3746936
bytes) on disk.
- burnsetup_v4.47.exe (645.11 KB)
- expressburn.exe (1.47 MB)
- uninst.exe (1.47 MB)
This page is about Express Burn Disc Burning Software version 4.47
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Express Burn Disc Burning Software:
...click to view all...
Express Burn Disc Burning Software is a program marketed by NCH Software. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase Express Burn Disc Burning Software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Express Burn Disc Burning Software from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Express Burn Disc Burning Software or simply click the Search feature and type in "Express Burn Disc Burning Software". The Express Burn Disc Burning Software application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Express Burn Disc Burning Software in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Express Burn Disc Burning Software, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Express Burn Disc Burning Software.
8. After removing Express Burn Disc Burning Software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Express Burn Disc Burning Software that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Express Burn Disc Burning Software using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Express Burn Disc Burning Software by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that Express Burn Disc Burning Software by NCH Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Express Burn Disc Burning Software in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-19 19:16:52.980