Express Burn Disc Burning Software
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Express Burn Disc Burning Software for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Express Burn Disc Burning Software from your computerNCH Software
. Take a look here
where you can read more on NCH Software. Click on www.nch.com.au/burn/support.html
to get more data about Express Burn Disc Burning Software on NCH Software's website. Express Burn Disc Burning Software is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressBurn folder, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressBurn\expressburn.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Express Burn Disc Burning Software. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.85 MB (1936656 bytes) on disk and is titled expressburn.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Express Burn Disc Burning Software. They take about 2.68 MB (2809888
bytes) on disk.
- expressburn.exe (1.85 MB)
- expressburnsetup_v5.11.exe (852.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.11
of Express Burn Disc Burning Software. You can find below info on other releases of Express Burn Disc Burning Software:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Express Burn Disc Burning Software:
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\ExpressBurn
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\ExpressBurn\expressburn.exe
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\ExpressBurn\expressburnsetup_v5.11.exe
Express Burn Disc Burning Software is an application marketed by the software company NCH Software. Some people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to uninstall Express Burn Disc Burning Software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Express Burn Disc Burning Software from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Express Burn Disc Burning Software or simply click the Search feature and type in "Express Burn Disc Burning Software". If it exists on your system the Express Burn Disc Burning Software application will be found automatically. After you select Express Burn Disc Burning Software in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Express Burn Disc Burning Software, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Express Burn Disc Burning Software:
- The web site of the application is: www.nch.com.au/burn/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressBurn\expressburn.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Express Burn Disc Burning Software.
8. After removing Express Burn Disc Burning Software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Express Burn Disc Burning Software that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Express Burn Disc Burning Software with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Express Burn Disc Burning Software by NCH Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Express Burn Disc Burning Software by NCH Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Express Burn Disc Burning Software in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-04 02:33:58.893