Express Burn Disc Burning Software
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Express Burn Disc Burning Software for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Express Burn Disc Burning Software from your systemNCH Software
. Go over here
where you can get more info on NCH Software. Express Burn Disc Burning Software is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressBurn folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. Express Burn Disc Burning Software's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressBurn\uninst.exe. expressburn.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.47 MB (1539076 bytes) on disk.
Express Burn Disc Burning Software installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.57 MB (3738744
bytes) on disk.
- burnsetup_v4.48.exe (645.11 KB)
- expressburn.exe (1.47 MB)
- uninst.exe (1.47 MB)
The current page applies to Express Burn Disc Burning Software version 4.48
only. For other Express Burn Disc Burning Software versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Express Burn Disc Burning Software is a program marketed by NCH Software. Some users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Express Burn Disc Burning Software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Express Burn Disc Burning Software with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Express Burn Disc Burning Software or simply click the Search field and type in "Express Burn Disc Burning Software". If it exists on your system the Express Burn Disc Burning Software app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Express Burn Disc Burning Software in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Express Burn Disc Burning Software, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Express Burn Disc Burning Software.
8. After removing Express Burn Disc Burning Software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Express Burn Disc Burning Software which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Express Burn Disc Burning Software with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Express Burn Disc Burning Software by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that Express Burn Disc Burning Software by NCH Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Express Burn Disc Burning Software supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-05 15:57:25.183