Duplicate Photo Finder
Duplicate Photo Finder is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Duplicate Photo Finder from your computerAshisoft
. You can read more on Ashisoft or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about Duplicate Photo Finder at http://www.ashisoft.com/duplicate-photo-finder.htm
. Duplicate Photo Finder is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate Photo Finder directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate Photo Finder\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Duplicate Photo Finder. dpf.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.03 MB (1076432 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Duplicate Photo Finder. They occupy about 1.71 MB (1794648
bytes) on disk.
- dpf.exe (1.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2
of Duplicate Photo Finder. Click on the links below for other Duplicate Photo Finder versions:
...click to view all...
Duplicate Photo Finder is a program offered by Ashisoft. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Duplicate Photo Finder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Duplicate Photo Finder with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Duplicate Photo Finder or simply click the Search field and type in "Duplicate Photo Finder". If it is installed on your PC the Duplicate Photo Finder program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Duplicate Photo Finder in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Duplicate Photo Finder, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Duplicate Photo Finder:
- The publisher is: http://www.ashisoft.com/duplicate-photo-finder.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate Photo Finder\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Duplicate Photo Finder.
8. After uninstalling Duplicate Photo Finder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Duplicate Photo Finder that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Duplicate Photo Finder with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Duplicate Photo Finder by Ashisoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Duplicate Photo Finder by Ashisoft is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Duplicate Photo Finder supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-08 00:39:42.157