Duplicate Photo Finder
This web page is about Duplicate Photo Finder for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Duplicate Photo Finder from your PCAshisoft
. Go over here
for more information on Ashisoft. You can get more details related to Duplicate Photo Finder at http://www.ashisoft.com/duplicate-photo-finder.htm
. Usually the Duplicate Photo Finder program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate Photo Finder folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Duplicate Photo Finder is C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate Photo Finder\unins000.exe. dpf.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.02 MB (1064656 bytes) on disk.
Duplicate Photo Finder contains of the executables below. They take 1.70 MB (1782872
bytes) on disk.
- dpf.exe (1.02 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.38 KB)
The current web page applies to Duplicate Photo Finder version 1.3.5
only. You can find below a few links to other Duplicate Photo Finder versions:
...click to view all...
Duplicate Photo Finder is a program by Ashisoft. Some users want to remove this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Duplicate Photo Finder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Duplicate Photo Finder from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Duplicate Photo Finder or simply click the Search field and type in "Duplicate Photo Finder". If it exists on your system the Duplicate Photo Finder application will be found automatically. After you select Duplicate Photo Finder in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Duplicate Photo Finder, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Duplicate Photo Finder:
- The software company is: http://www.ashisoft.com/duplicate-photo-finder.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate Photo Finder\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Duplicate Photo Finder.
8. After removing Duplicate Photo Finder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Duplicate Photo Finder that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Duplicate Photo Finder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Duplicate Photo Finder by Ashisoft from your computer, we are not saying that Duplicate Photo Finder by Ashisoft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Duplicate Photo Finder in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-02 19:58:22.040