Duplicate Photo Finder
Duplicate Photo Finder is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Duplicate Photo Finder from your computerAshisoft
. Additional info about Ashisoft can be seen here
. More data about the program Duplicate Photo Finder can be seen at http://www.ashisoft.com/duplicate-photo-finder.htm
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate Photo Finder folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Duplicate Photo Finder is C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate Photo Finder\unins000.exe. Duplicate Photo Finder's primary file takes around 1.03 MB (1077384 bytes) and its name is dpf.exe.
Duplicate Photo Finder installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.71 MB (1796392
bytes) on disk.
- dpf.exe (1.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.16 KB)
The current page applies to Duplicate Photo Finder version 1.4.2
only. You can find here a few links to other Duplicate Photo Finder releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Duplicate Photo Finder.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Duplicate Photo Finder is an application marketed by Ashisoft. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Duplicate Photo Finder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Duplicate Photo Finder from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Duplicate Photo Finder or simply activate the Search field and type in "Duplicate Photo Finder". The Duplicate Photo Finder application will be found automatically. After you select Duplicate Photo Finder in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Duplicate Photo Finder, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Duplicate Photo Finder:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ashisoft.com/duplicate-photo-finder.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate Photo Finder\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Duplicate Photo Finder.
8. After removing Duplicate Photo Finder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Duplicate Photo Finder which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Duplicate Photo Finder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Duplicate Photo Finder by Ashisoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Duplicate Photo Finder by Ashisoft is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Duplicate Photo Finder in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-23 21:07:59.070