Duplicate Photo Finder
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Duplicate Photo Finder for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Duplicate Photo Finder from your computerAshisoft
. You can find out more on Ashisoft or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Duplicate Photo Finder can be seen at https://www.ashisoft.com/duplicate-photo-finder.htm
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate Photo Finder folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate Photo Finder\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Duplicate Photo Finder. The application's main executable file is titled dpf.exe and occupies 1,014.27 KB (1038608 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Duplicate Photo Finder. They occupy 2.38 MB (2494554
bytes) on disk.
- dpf.exe (1,014.27 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
- unins001.exe (713.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.4.5
of Duplicate Photo Finder. You can find below a few links to other Duplicate Photo Finder releases:
...click to view all...
Duplicate Photo Finder is an application marketed by Ashisoft. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to remove Duplicate Photo Finder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Duplicate Photo Finder with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Duplicate Photo Finder or simply activate the Search field and type in "Duplicate Photo Finder". If it is installed on your PC the Duplicate Photo Finder application will be found very quickly. After you click Duplicate Photo Finder in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Duplicate Photo Finder, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Duplicate Photo Finder:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.ashisoft.com/duplicate-photo-finder.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate Photo Finder\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Duplicate Photo Finder.
8. After removing Duplicate Photo Finder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Duplicate Photo Finder that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Duplicate Photo Finder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Duplicate Photo Finder by Ashisoft from your PC, we are not saying that Duplicate Photo Finder by Ashisoft is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Duplicate Photo Finder supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-08-20 18:48:58.597