Duplicate Photo Finder
Duplicate Photo Finder is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Duplicate Photo Finder from your PCAshisoft
. Check out here
where you can read more on Ashisoft. Please open https://www.ashisoft.com/
if you want to read more on Duplicate Photo Finder on Ashisoft's web page. Duplicate Photo Finder is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate Photo Finder directory, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate Photo Finder\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Duplicate Photo Finder. dpf.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.26 MB (1325008 bytes) on disk.
Duplicate Photo Finder installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.96 MB (2055285
bytes) on disk.
- dpf.exe (1.26 MB)
- unins000.exe (713.16 KB)
This info is about Duplicate Photo Finder version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Duplicate Photo Finder:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Duplicate Photo Finder.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Duplicate Photo Finder:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\125\D__Program Files (x86)_Duplicate Photo Finder_dpf_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\125\D__Program Files (x86)_Duplicate Photo Finder_unins000_exe
Duplicate Photo Finder is a program by Ashisoft. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Duplicate Photo Finder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Duplicate Photo Finder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Duplicate Photo Finder or simply click the Search field and type in "Duplicate Photo Finder". If it exists on your system the Duplicate Photo Finder program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Duplicate Photo Finder in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Duplicate Photo Finder, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Duplicate Photo Finder:
- The software company is: https://www.ashisoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate Photo Finder\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Duplicate Photo Finder.
8. After uninstalling Duplicate Photo Finder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Duplicate Photo Finder which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Duplicate Photo Finder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Duplicate Photo Finder by Ashisoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Duplicate Photo Finder by Ashisoft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Duplicate Photo Finder in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-15 13:38:02.717