Duplicate Photo Finder
Duplicate Photo Finder is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Duplicate Photo Finder from your computerAshisoft
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Ashisoft. Click on https://www.ashisoft.com/
to get more data about Duplicate Photo Finder on Ashisoft's website. Duplicate Photo Finder is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate Photo Finder folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can uninstall Duplicate Photo Finder by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate Photo Finder\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. dpf.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1,017.27 KB (1041680 bytes) on disk.
Duplicate Photo Finder contains of the executables below. They take 1.69 MB (1772469
bytes) on disk.
- dpf.exe (1,017.27 KB)
- unins000.exe (713.66 KB)
This data is about Duplicate Photo Finder version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find here a few links to other Duplicate Photo Finder releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Duplicate Photo Finder we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Duplicate Photo Finder:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Duplicate Photo Finder:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate Photo Finder
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate Photo Finder\dpf.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate Photo Finder\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate Photo Finder\unins000.exe
Duplicate Photo Finder is a program by Ashisoft. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Duplicate Photo Finder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Duplicate Photo Finder from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Duplicate Photo Finder or simply activate the Search field and type in "Duplicate Photo Finder". If it exists on your system the Duplicate Photo Finder application will be found automatically. When you click Duplicate Photo Finder in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Duplicate Photo Finder, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Duplicate Photo Finder:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.ashisoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate Photo Finder\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Duplicate Photo Finder.
8. After uninstalling Duplicate Photo Finder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Duplicate Photo Finder that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Duplicate Photo Finder with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Duplicate Photo Finder by Ashisoft from your PC, we are not saying that Duplicate Photo Finder by Ashisoft is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Duplicate Photo Finder supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-01 15:32:39.727