Duplicate Photo Finder
Duplicate Photo Finder is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Duplicate Photo Finder from your computerAshisoft
. Go over here
for more information on Ashisoft. More information about Duplicate Photo Finder can be seen at http://www.ashisoft.com/duplicate-photo-finder.htm
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate Photo Finder directory (same installation drive as Windows). Duplicate Photo Finder's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate Photo Finder\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.01 MB (1053832 bytes) on disk and is named dpf.exe.
Duplicate Photo Finder is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.69 MB (1772048
bytes) on disk:
- dpf.exe (1.01 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.4
of Duplicate Photo Finder. You can find below info on other releases of Duplicate Photo Finder:
...click to view all...
Duplicate Photo Finder is an application released by Ashisoft. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to remove Duplicate Photo Finder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Duplicate Photo Finder from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Duplicate Photo Finder or simply click the Search field and type in "Duplicate Photo Finder". The Duplicate Photo Finder application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Duplicate Photo Finder in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Duplicate Photo Finder, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Duplicate Photo Finder:
- The software company is: http://www.ashisoft.com/duplicate-photo-finder.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate Photo Finder\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Duplicate Photo Finder.
8. After removing Duplicate Photo Finder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Duplicate Photo Finder which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Duplicate Photo Finder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Duplicate Photo Finder by Ashisoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Duplicate Photo Finder by Ashisoft is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Duplicate Photo Finder supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-03 15:43:55.683