Duplicate Photo Finder
This page is about Duplicate Photo Finder for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Duplicate Photo Finder from your PCAshisoft
. Open here
where you can get more info on Ashisoft. Detailed information about Duplicate Photo Finder can be seen at http://www.ashisoft.com/duplicate-photo-finder.htm
. Duplicate Photo Finder is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate Photo Finder folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. Duplicate Photo Finder's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate Photo Finder\unins000.exe. dpf.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.03 MB (1081552 bytes) on disk.
Duplicate Photo Finder is composed of the following executables which take 1.72 MB (1799768
bytes) on disk:
- dpf.exe (1.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.38 KB)
This data is about Duplicate Photo Finder version 1.3
only. Click on the links below for other Duplicate Photo Finder versions:
...click to view all...
Duplicate Photo Finder is an application by the software company Ashisoft. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to erase Duplicate Photo Finder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Duplicate Photo Finder from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Duplicate Photo Finder or simply click the Search feature and type in "Duplicate Photo Finder". If it is installed on your PC the Duplicate Photo Finder program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Duplicate Photo Finder in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Duplicate Photo Finder, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Duplicate Photo Finder:
- The software company is: http://www.ashisoft.com/duplicate-photo-finder.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate Photo Finder\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Duplicate Photo Finder.
8. After removing Duplicate Photo Finder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Duplicate Photo Finder that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Duplicate Photo Finder with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Duplicate Photo Finder by Ashisoft from your computer, we are not saying that Duplicate Photo Finder by Ashisoft is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Duplicate Photo Finder in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-14 16:28:59.047