Diner Dash is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Diner Dash from your systemWildTangent
. Check out here
for more information on WildTangent. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more info about Diner Dash on WildTangent's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Diner Dash directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. Diner Dash's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Diner Dash\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Diner Dash's primary file takes around 874.05 KB (895032 bytes) and is called Diner Dash-WT.exe.
Diner Dash installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.50 MB (1570573
bytes) on disk.
- Diner Dash-WT.exe (874.05 KB)
- Diner Dash.exe (315.47 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
This data is about Diner Dash version 22.214.171.124
only. For other Diner Dash versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Diner Dash is an application by WildTangent. Some people choose to erase this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Diner Dash is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Diner Dash with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Diner Dash or simply activate the Search field and type in "Diner Dash". If it exists on your system the Diner Dash application will be found automatically. After you click Diner Dash in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Diner Dash, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Diner Dash:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Diner Dash\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Diner Dash.
8. After removing Diner Dash, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Diner Dash which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Diner Dash with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Diner Dash by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Diner Dash by WildTangent is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Diner Dash supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 22:57:43.887