This page is about Diner Dash for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Diner Dash from your PCWildTangent
. Take a look here
for more details on WildTangent. Click on http://www.wildtangent.com
to get more facts about Diner Dash on WildTangent's website. Diner Dash is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\WildTangent\Apps\GameChannel\Games\6293BC00-4EB8-4C65-8548-53E2FC3BF937 directory, depending on the user's choice. You can remove Diner Dash by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\WildTangent\Apps\GameChannel\Games\6293BC00-4EB8-4C65-8548-53E2FC3BF937\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 135.68 KB (138936 bytes) on disk and is labeled Diner Dash.exe.
Diner Dash contains of the executables below. They take 591.13 KB (605316
bytes) on disk.
- Diner Dash-WT.exe (376.25 KB)
- Diner Dash.exe (135.68 KB)
- DMXGameLaunch.exe (32.19 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (47.01 KB)
This page is about Diner Dash version 091920050357
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Diner Dash:
...click to view all...
Diner Dash is an application offered by WildTangent. Some computer users want to erase this application. This is hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to erase Diner Dash is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Diner Dash from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Diner Dash or simply click the Search field and type in "Diner Dash". If it exists on your system the Diner Dash app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Diner Dash in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Diner Dash, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Diner Dash:
- The publisher is: http://www.wildtangent.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WildTangent\Apps\GameChannel\Games\6293BC00-4EB8-4C65-8548-53E2FC3BF937\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Diner Dash.
8. After uninstalling Diner Dash, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Diner Dash that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Diner Dash with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Diner Dash by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Diner Dash by WildTangent is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Diner Dash supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-28 02:43:51.493