This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Diner Dash for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Diner Dash from your PCWildTangent
. Go over here
for more information on WildTangent. You can see more info about Diner Dash at http://support.wildgames.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Archivos de programa\HP Games\Diner Dash folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. "C:\Archivos de programa\HP Games\Diner Dash\Uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Diner Dash. Diner Dash's primary file takes around 400.25 KB (409858 bytes) and is named Diner Dash-WT.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Diner Dash. They occupy about 435.39 KB (445837
bytes) on disk.
- Diner Dash-WT.exe (400.25 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (35.14 KB)
The current web page applies to Diner Dash version 005650
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Diner Dash:
...click to view all...
Diner Dash is a program by the software company WildTangent. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to uninstall Diner Dash is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Diner Dash from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Diner Dash or simply activate the Search field and type in "Diner Dash". If it is installed on your PC the Diner Dash application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Diner Dash in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Diner Dash, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Diner Dash:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Archivos de programa\HP Games\Diner Dash\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Diner Dash.
8. After uninstalling Diner Dash, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Diner Dash that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Diner Dash with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Diner Dash by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Diner Dash by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Diner Dash in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-29 23:39:18.710