This page is about Diner Dash for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Diner Dash from your systemWildTangent
. Open here
for more info on WildTangent. More info about the program Diner Dash can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Gateway Games\Diner Dash directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Diner Dash is C:\Program Files\Gateway Games\Diner Dash\Uninstall.exe. Diner Dash.exe is the Diner Dash's primary executable file and it occupies circa 135.68 KB (138936 bytes) on disk.
Diner Dash installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1,020.52 KB (1045016
bytes) on disk.
- Diner Dash-WT.exe (749.73 KB)
- Diner Dash.exe (135.68 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (135.11 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 017776
of Diner Dash. Click on the links below for other Diner Dash versions:
...click to view all...
Diner Dash is a program released by WildTangent. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase Diner Dash is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Diner Dash from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Diner Dash or simply click the Search feature and type in "Diner Dash". If it exists on your system the Diner Dash application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Diner Dash in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Diner Dash, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Diner Dash:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gateway Games\Diner Dash\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Diner Dash.
8. After uninstalling Diner Dash, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Diner Dash which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Diner Dash with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Diner Dash by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Diner Dash by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Diner Dash supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-16 16:48:12.380