This info is about Diner Dash for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Diner Dash from your PCWildTangent
. Further information on WildTangent can be seen here
. Please follow http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on Diner Dash on WildTangent's page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Diner Dash directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Diner Dash is "C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Diner Dash\uninstall\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 874.05 KB (895032 bytes) on disk and is titled Diner Dash-WT.exe.
Diner Dash installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.51 MB (1581536
bytes) on disk.
- Diner Dash-WT.exe (874.05 KB)
- Diner Dash.exe (135.68 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (534.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Diner Dash. You can find here a few links to other Diner Dash releases:
...click to view all...
Diner Dash is a program marketed by WildTangent. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Diner Dash is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Diner Dash from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Diner Dash or simply click the Search field and type in "Diner Dash". The Diner Dash app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Diner Dash in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Diner Dash, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Diner Dash:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Diner Dash\uninstall\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Diner Dash.
8. After uninstalling Diner Dash, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Diner Dash which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Diner Dash with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Diner Dash by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Diner Dash by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Diner Dash in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-18 11:19:36.843