This page is about Diner Dash for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Diner Dash from your systemWildTangent
. Check out here
for more info on WildTangent. Please follow http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on Diner Dash on WildTangent's page. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Acer Games\Diner Dash directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Diner Dash by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Acer Games\Diner Dash\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.26 MB (1316120 bytes) on disk and is titled Diner Dash-WT.exe.
Diner Dash is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.41 MB (1483371
bytes) on disk:
- Diner Dash-WT.exe (1.26 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.33 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Diner Dash. For more Diner Dash versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Diner Dash is an application marketed by WildTangent. Some people try to erase it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase Diner Dash is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Diner Dash from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Diner Dash or simply click the Search field and type in "Diner Dash". If it is installed on your PC the Diner Dash app will be found very quickly. After you select Diner Dash in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Diner Dash, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Diner Dash:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Acer Games\Diner Dash\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Diner Dash.
8. After uninstalling Diner Dash, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Diner Dash that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Diner Dash using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Diner Dash by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Diner Dash by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Diner Dash supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-27 22:56:11.870