You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Diner Dash for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Diner Dash from your systemWildTangent
. Open here
for more info on WildTangent. More information about the software Diner Dash can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. Diner Dash is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\UserNames Games\Diner Dash folder, subject to the user's option. You can remove Diner Dash by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\UserNames Games\Diner Dash\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled Diner Dash.exe and it has a size of 135.68 KB (138936 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Diner Dash. They take 1,020.53 KB (1045025
bytes) on disk.
- Diner Dash-WT.exe (749.73 KB)
- Diner Dash.exe (135.68 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (135.12 KB)
This data is about Diner Dash version 017775
alone. You can find here a few links to other Diner Dash releases:
...click to view all...
Diner Dash is an application by the software company WildTangent. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Diner Dash is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Diner Dash from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Diner Dash or simply click the Search field and type in "Diner Dash". If it is installed on your PC the Diner Dash application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Diner Dash in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Diner Dash, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Diner Dash:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\UserNames Games\Diner Dash\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Diner Dash.
8. After removing Diner Dash, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Diner Dash which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Diner Dash using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Diner Dash by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Diner Dash by WildTangent is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Diner Dash supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-21 06:25:55.773