You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Diner Dash for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Diner Dash from your PCWildTangent
. More information about WildTangent can be found here
. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more info about Diner Dash on WildTangent's website. Diner Dash is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Diner Dash directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for removing Diner Dash is C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Diner Dash\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Diner Dash-WT.exe is the Diner Dash's primary executable file and it occupies around 757.51 KB (775688 bytes) on disk.
Diner Dash installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 901.27 KB (922901
bytes) on disk.
- Diner Dash-WT.exe (757.51 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (143.76 KB)
This page is about Diner Dash version 026837
alone. You can find below a few links to other Diner Dash releases:
...click to view all...
Diner Dash is a program offered by the software company WildTangent. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Diner Dash is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Diner Dash with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Diner Dash or simply activate the Search field and type in "Diner Dash". If it is installed on your PC the Diner Dash application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Diner Dash in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Diner Dash, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Diner Dash:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Diner Dash\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Diner Dash.
8. After uninstalling Diner Dash, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Diner Dash that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Diner Dash with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Diner Dash by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Diner Dash by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Diner Dash supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-29 16:13:25.877