Digilent Software is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Digilent Software from your PCDigilent, Inc.
. Further information on Digilent, Inc. can be seen here
. More info about the app Digilent Software can be seen at http://www.digilentinc.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Digilent directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. "C:\Program Files\Digilent\uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Digilent Software. Adept.exe is the Digilent Software's main executable file and it occupies circa 230.50 KB (236032 bytes) on disk.
Digilent Software installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 819.70 KB (839368
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (57.23 KB)
- Adept.exe (230.50 KB)
- DPInst.exe (531.97 KB)
The current web page applies to Digilent Software version 1.0.177
only. For other Digilent Software versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Digilent Software is a program released by Digilent, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase Digilent Software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Digilent Software from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Digilent Software or simply click the Search field and type in "Digilent Software". If it is installed on your PC the Digilent Software program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Digilent Software in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Digilent Software, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Digilent Software:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.digilentinc.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Digilent\uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Digilent Software.
8. After uninstalling Digilent Software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Digilent Software that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Digilent Software using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Digilent Software by Digilent, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Digilent Software by Digilent, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Digilent Software supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 13:45:27.800