Digilent Software is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Digilent Software from your PCDigilent, Inc.
. Further information on Digilent, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.digilentinc.com
to get more info about Digilent Software on Digilent, Inc.'s website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Digilent directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Digilent\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Digilent Software. The program's main executable file has a size of 230.50 KB (236032 bytes) on disk and is labeled Adept.exe.
Digilent Software contains of the executables below. They take 972.32 KB (995653
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (77.85 KB)
- Adept.exe (230.50 KB)
- DPInst.exe (663.97 KB)
The current web page applies to Digilent Software version 1.4.7
alone. For more Digilent Software versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Digilent Software is a program by Digilent, Inc.. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall Digilent Software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Digilent Software from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Digilent Software or simply click the Search feature and type in "Digilent Software". The Digilent Software app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Digilent Software in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Digilent Software, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Digilent Software:
- The software company is: http://www.digilentinc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Digilent\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Digilent Software.
8. After removing Digilent Software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Digilent Software which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Digilent Software with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Digilent Software by Digilent, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Digilent Software by Digilent, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Digilent Software supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 17:13:57.603